Please ensure that the user's email address is sent as the username in the SAML response.
Please create group assignments for
appetize_admin, and assign to users appropriately. All users who have access to the SAML app, with no group assignments, will default to the user role. Please ensure these group assignments are passed in the SAML response as an attribute named
- entryPoint - the URL from your service provider that will initiate a login.
- x509 certificate used to sign SAML responses
- Note: your provider may provide an IdP metadata file that contains both the entryPoint and the certificate. You may send that file to us.
- authentication context (optional) - usually necessary for Microsoft ADFS
- signature algorithm (default SHA256)
- which identify provider are you using? (ADFS, OKTA, etc)
Creating a SAML app
General Settings - you may customize as you see fit
Enter the Single Sign On URL Provided by Appetize.io.
Save the IdP metadata file and send to Appetize.io