Comment on page
Organize your apps effortlessly with Appetize's App Dashboard and Groups, enabling seamless app management and access.
From there, you can:
- Search by application name.
- Filter your applications by Device Type (Android or iOS) and by enabled/disabled applications.
- Add notes to an application for easy identification and organization
- Navigate to the Manage page for a specific application, where you can edit settings such as permissions and upload newer builds.
- Launch and debug your preferred application.
- Delete applications that you no longer need.
Appetize also supports grouping multiple applications that you would like to install simultaneously on the same device.
Simultaneous installation of applications with the same
package nameis not possible due to conflict in identifiers.
To create a new group, select the
Add new groupbutton
Add new group Action
A new group will be created with no applications attached
Add a group by publicKey
Once you have added all the applications to the group, you can use the group in the same way that you would have used the individual applications (e.g. view, embed etc.).
Example App Group
You can also remove individual applications from the group that you no longer want to include by selecting the
removeaction next to the application under the group.